Sundays at this farmish place are reserved for Scribbles - short, random musings that collect while my mind has time to wander on this day of (supposed) rest. Enjoy, and feel free to add your own in the comments.
1. When I first went to write the title of today's post, I accidentally wrote Sunday Scrubbles. But Scrubbles kind of works because although it's a funny word, it proves I just can't write this week. My words are totally jumbled up and pointless.
2. A family friend was lost this past week in an accident. Noah was 22. He was an amazing person from an amazing family.
3. There are some deaths that make you sad. There are others that consume your brain. Noah's death was one of the latter.
4. I spent yesterday, away from home, thinking about Noah and his family. I came home to find one of our goats hanging in a hay feeder. Dead.
5. Life is so very unpredictable. Death is humbling. It's definitely been a Scrubbles kind of week.